Wednesday, May 12, 2010

metro business college.

Holy shit! I have two days left at DuQuoin high school! I don't know if I should cry or do cartwheels out of joy.
Today was an epicly fun day! Especially my anatomy class. Nothing like asking any question you want about sex anonomously! Some of those questions are awesome. Like is it true that once you go black, you never go back? Bahahaha! I thought I was going to fall out of my damn chair I laughed so hard.
I also passed my illinois constitution test in government which means I get to graduate! Woo!!!! So happy =)
I just wish I could get my parents fully on board with me moving out. But I hate DuQuoin SO much! I would nuke it if possible. I don't belong here. I thrive in larger cities not rural southern illinois.... Plus I plan on moving to chicago so I think moving into the dorms at siu would be a great way to transition mom and dad and myself.

No comments: