Saturday, May 15, 2010

seriously?.....

so today was my first day out of high school. it was going to be a great day. i was going to start out helping with the drama camp at school and then i was going to have an awesome blow out graduation party! i was SO excited!
then this morning my mom came in my room to wake me up to get ready for the camp today. she touched my arm and said i was on fire. she took my temp and it was 102.5. It kind of ruined everything today.
My parents had to start calling friends and family to tell them i was sick and contageous so we had to cancel my party. I have done nothing but lay in bed all day and drink ginger ale out of my graduation cups with umberellas in them. i was hoping that would make me feel better but it didnt... and since i slept all day i cant get to sleep now. great.....
i hate fevers

No comments: