Friday, May 7, 2010

survival is essential.

Graduation is soon approaching. Although I'm sad to be going my seperate ways with the people I have grown up with, I'm also happy to know that I have all of these new adventures to look forward to in the future.
It's crazy to think that people I have known almost my entire life and are the same age as now have kids and are married! Hell some of them have their own families now and have moved to vegas!
And then there is me. I don't want to get married or have kids for a very long time, if ever. I don't even have a boyfriend or know where I will be living in a year.
The future is really scary but it's time to embrace it and know that life will go on no matter what.

1 comment:

RileyRobinson said...

I feel the same way! It'll all get figured out! Everything happens for some sort of reason. =]